A Fokker-Planck description for the queue dynamics of large tick stocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avellaneda, Marco & Reed, Josh & Stoikov, Sasha, 2011. "Forecasting prices from level-I quotes in the presence of hidden liquidity," Algorithmic Finance, IOS Press, vol. 1(1), pages 35-43.
- Ioanid Rosu, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of the Limit Order Book," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(11), pages 4601-4641, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julius Bonart & Martin Gould, 2015. "Latency and liquidity provision in a limit order book," Papers 1511.04116, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Iacopo Mastromatteo, 2014. "Apparent impact: the hidden cost of one-shot trades," Papers 1409.8497, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Weibing Huang & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2015.
"Simulating and Analyzing Order Book Data: The Queue-Reactive Model,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(509), pages 107-122, March.
- Weibing Huang & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2013. "Simulating and analyzing order book data: The queue-reactive model," Papers 1312.0563, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2014.
- Marc Hoffmann & Mauricio Labadie & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Gilles Pagès & Huyên Pham & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2013. "Optimization And Statistical Methods For High Frequency Finance," Post-Print hal-01102785, HAL.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Pierre Blanc, 2014. "Dynamic optimal execution in a mixed-market-impact Hawkes price model," Papers 1404.0648, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2015.
- Tzu-Wei Yang & Lingjiong Zhu, 2015. "A reduced-form model for level-1 limit order books," Papers 1508.07891, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Pierre Blanc, 2016. "Dynamic optimal execution in a mixed-market-impact Hawkes price model," Post-Print hal-00971369, HAL.
- Aim'e Lachapelle & Jean-Michel Lasry & Charles-Albert Lehalle & Pierre-Louis Lions, 2013. "Efficiency of the Price Formation Process in Presence of High Frequency Participants: a Mean Field Game analysis," Papers 1305.6323, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2015.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Pierre Blanc, 2016. "Dynamic optimal execution in a mixed-market-impact Hawkes price model," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 183-218, January.
- Emmanuel Bacry & Thibault Jaisson & Jean-Francois Muzy, 2014. "Estimation of slowly decreasing Hawkes kernels: Application to high frequency order book modelling," Papers 1412.7096, arXiv.org.
- Martin D. Gould & Julius Bonart, 2015. "Queue Imbalance as a One-Tick-Ahead Price Predictor in a Limit Order Book," Papers 1512.03492, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2013-04-27 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MST-2013-04-27 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1304.6819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .