An Optimal Pairs-Trading Rule
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hafner, Christian M. & Herwartz, Helmut, 2001.
"Option pricing under linear autoregressive dynamics, heteroskedasticity, and conditional leptokurtosis,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Hafner, Christian M. & Herwartz, Helmut, 1999. "Option pricing under linear autoregressive dynamics, heteroskedasticity, and conditional leptokurtosis," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,58, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Liam A. Gallagher & Mark P. Taylor, 2002. "Permanent and Temporary Components of Stock Prices: Evidence from Assessing Macroeconomic Shocks," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 345-362, October.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1988. "Permanent and Temporary Components of Stock Prices," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 246-273, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krauss, Christopher, 2015. "Statistical arbitrage pairs trading strategies: Review and outlook," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2015, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Minh Man Ngo & Huyen Pham, 2014. "Optimal switching for pairs trading rule: a viscosity solutions approach," Papers 1412.7649, arXiv.org.
- Tim Leung & Yerkin Kitapbayev, 2017. "Optimal Mean-Reverting Spread Trading: Nonlinear Integral Equation Approach," Papers 1701.00875, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- repec:kap:annfin:v:13:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10436-017-0295-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1302.6120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .