Estimating the efficient price from the order flow: a Brownian Cox process approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Doyne Farmer & Paolo Patelli & Ilija I. Zovko, 2003. "The Predictive Power of Zero Intelligence in Financial Markets," Papers cond-mat/0309233, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2004.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jtsera:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:769-790 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Rheinländer, Thorsten, 2015. "Relative liquidity and future volatility," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 25-48.
- Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Rheinlander, Thorsten, 2015. "Relative liquidity and future volatility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62181, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Rheinlander, Thorsten, 2014. "Relative Liquidity and Future Volatility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1301.3114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .