A multivariate piecing-together approach with an application to operational loss data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Genest, Christian & Rémillard, Bruno & Beaudoin, David, 2009. "Goodness-of-fit tests for copulas: A review and a power study," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 199-213, April.
- Alsina, Claudi & Nelsen, Roger B. & Schweizer, Berthold, 1993. "On the characterization of a class of binary operations on distribution functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 85-89, May.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Genest, C. & Quesada Molina, J. J. & Rodriguez Lallena, J. A. & Sempi, C., 1999. "A Characterization of Quasi-copulas," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 193-205, May.
- Michel, René, 2008. "Some notes on multivariate generalized Pareto distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(6), pages 1288-1301, July.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durante, Fabrizio & Fernández Sánchez, Juan & Sempi, Carlo, 2013. "Multivariate patchwork copulas: A unified approach with applications to partial comonotonicity," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 897-905.
- Falk, Michael & Stupfler, Gilles, 2017. "An offspring of multivariate extreme value theory: The max-characteristic function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 85-95.
- Aulbach, Stefan & Falk, Michael & Hofmann, Martin, 2012. "The multivariate Piecing-Together approach revisited," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 161-170.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1205.1617. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.