A Characterization of Quasi-copulas
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alsina, Claudi & Nelsen, Roger B. & Schweizer, Berthold, 1993. "On the characterization of a class of binary operations on distribution functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 85-89, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Durante & Erich Klement & Carlo Sempi & Manuel Úbeda-Flores, 2010. "Measures of non-exchangeability for bivariate random vectors," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 687-699, September.
- Quesada Molina, Jose Juan & Sempi, Carlo, 2005. "Discrete quasi-copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 27-41, August.
- Nelsen, Roger B. & Molina, José Juan Quesada & Lallena, José Antonio Rodríguez & Flores, Manuel Úbeda, 2004. "Best-possible bounds on sets of bivariate distribution functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 348-358, August.
- Bernard Carole & Liu Yuntao & MacGillivray Niall & Zhang Jinyuan, 2013. "Bounds on Capital Requirements For Bivariate Risk with Given Marginals and Partial Information on the Dependence," Dependence Modeling, Sciendo, vol. 1, pages 37-53, October.
- Thibaut Lux & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2016. "Improved Fr\'echet$-$Hoeffding bounds on $d$-copulas and applications in model-free finance," Papers 1602.08894, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2017.
- Nelsen, Roger B. & Quesada-Molina, José Juan & Rodriguez-Lallena, José Antonio & Úbeda-Flores, Manuel, 2008. "On the construction of copulas and quasi-copulas with given diagonal sections," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 473-483, April.
- Stefan Aulbach & Verena Bayer & Michael Falk, 2012. "A multivariate piecing-together approach with an application to operational loss data," Papers 1205.1617, arXiv.org.
- Cuculescu, Ioan & Theodorescu, Radu, 2003. "Are copulas unimodal?," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 48-71, July.
- Mesiar, R. & Kolesárová, A. & Bustince, H. & Dimuro, G.P. & Bedregal, B.C., 2016. "Fusion functions based discrete Choquet-like integrals," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(2), pages 601-609.
- Chiburis, Richard C., 2010. "Semiparametric bounds on treatment effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 159(2), pages 267-275, December.
- repec:bpj:demode:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:139-155:n:9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aulbach, Stefan & Falk, Michael & Hofmann, Martin, 2012. "The multivariate Piecing-Together approach revisited," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 161-170.
More about this item
Keywordscopula Frechet bounds Lipschitz condition quasi-copula;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:69:y:1999:i:2:p:193-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.