How close are pairwise and mutual independence?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alsina, Claudi & Nelsen, Roger B. & Schweizer, Berthold, 1993. "On the characterization of a class of binary operations on distribution functions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 85-89, May.
- repec:sae:ecolab:v:16:y:2006:i:2:p:1-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelsen, Roger B. & Molina, José Juan Quesada & Lallena, José Antonio Rodríguez & Flores, Manuel Úbeda, 2004. "Best-possible bounds on sets of bivariate distribution functions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 348-358, August.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Fernández-Sánchez, Juan & Nelsen, Roger B. & Úbeda-Flores, Manuel, 2011. "Multivariate copulas, quasi-copulas and lattices," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(9), pages 1365-1369, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCopula; Exchangeability; Mutual independence; Pairwise independence; Quasi-copula;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:82:y:2012:i:10:p:1823-1828. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .