The position profiles of order cancellations in an emerging stock market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dorogovtsev, S.N. & Mendes, J.F.F. & Oliveira, J.G., 2006. "Frequency of occurrence of numbers in the World Wide Web," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 360(2), pages 548-556.
- Gu, Gao-Feng & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2008. "Empirical shape function of limit-order books in the Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(21), pages 5182-5188.
- Gu, Gao-Feng & Ren, Fei & Ni, Xiao-Hui & Chen, Wei & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2010. "Empirical regularities of opening call auction in Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(2), pages 278-286.
- Gao-Feng Gu & Wei Chen & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2008. "Empirical shape function of limit-order books in the Chinese stock market," Papers 0801.3712, arXiv.org.
- Ellul, Andrew & Holden, Craig W. & Jain, Pankaj & Jennings, Robert, 2007. "Order dynamics: Recent evidence from the NYSE," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 636-661, December.
- Liu, Wai-Man, 2009. "Monitoring and limit order submission risks," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 107-141, February.
- Fong, Kingsley Y.L. & Liu, Wai-Man, 2010. "Limit order revisions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1873-1885, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao-Feng Gu & Xiong Xiong & Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Zhang & Yong-Jie Zhang & Wei Chen & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2017. "An empirical behavioural order-driven model with price limit rules," Papers 1704.04354, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1112.6085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .