Renyi's information transfer between financial time series
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimpfl, Thomas & Peter, Franziska J., 2014. "The impact of the financial crisis on transatlantic information flows: An intraday analysis," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 1-13.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:107-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Theo Diamandis & Yonathan Murin & Andrea Goldsmith, 2018. "Ranking Causal Influence of Financial Markets via Directed Information Graphs," Papers 1801.06896, arXiv.org.
- Leonidas Sandoval Junior, 2014. "Dynamics in two networks based on stocks of the US stock market," Papers 1408.1728, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Dimpfl, Thomas & Peter, Franziska J., 2014. "The impact of the financial crisis on transatlantic information flows: An intraday analysis," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 70, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1106.5913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .