A semi-Markov model for price returns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo, 2012. "A semi-Markov model for price returns," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4867-4876.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Filippo Petroni, 2017. "A new approach to the modeling of financial volumes," Papers 1709.05823, arXiv.org.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Filippo Petroni, 2012. "Weighted-indexed semi-Markov models for modeling financial returns," Papers 1205.2551, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Filippo Petroni & Maurizio Serva, 2015. "Observability of Market Daily Volatility," Papers 1503.08032, arXiv.org.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Ada Lika & Filippo Petroni, 2018. "Indexed Markov Chains for financial data: testing for the number of states of the index process," Papers 1802.01540, arXiv.org.
- D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo & Prattico, Flavio, 2013. "First and second order semi-Markov chains for wind speed modeling," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(5), pages 1194-1201.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:144:y:2015:i:c:p:170-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Filippo Petroni, 2013. "Multivariate high-frequency financial data via semi-Markov processes," Papers 1305.0436, arXiv.org.
- Petroni, Filippo & Serva, Maurizio, 2016. "Observability of market daily volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 838-842.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:765-777 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. D'Amico & F. Petroni & F. Prattico, 2013. "Semi-Markov Models in High Frequency Finance: A Review," Papers 1312.3894, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1103.6143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.