A semi-Markov model for price returns
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo, 2012. "A semi-Markov model for price returns," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4867-4876.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Filippo Petroni, 2017. "A new approach to the modeling of financial volumes," Papers 1709.05823, arXiv.org.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Filippo Petroni, 2012. "Weighted-indexed semi-Markov models for modeling financial returns," Papers 1205.2551, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2012.
- Filippo Petroni & Maurizio Serva, 2015. "Observability of Market Daily Volatility," Papers 1503.08032, arXiv.org.
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Ada Lika & Filippo Petroni, 2018. "Indexed Markov Chains for financial data: testing for the number of states of the index process," Papers 1802.01540, arXiv.org.
- D’Amico, Guglielmo & Petroni, Filippo & Prattico, Flavio, 2013. "First and second order semi-Markov chains for wind speed modeling," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(5), pages 1194-1201.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:144:y:2015:i:c:p:170-177 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guglielmo D'Amico & Filippo Petroni, 2013. "Multivariate high-frequency financial data via semi-Markov processes," Papers 1305.0436, arXiv.org.
- Petroni, Filippo & Serva, Maurizio, 2016. "Observability of market daily volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 444(C), pages 838-842.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:267:y:2018:i:2:p:765-777 is not listed on IDEAS
- G. D'Amico & F. Petroni & F. Prattico, 2013. "Semi-Markov Models in High Frequency Finance: A Review," Papers 1312.3894, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1103.6143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .