Insider Trading in the Market with Rational Expected Price
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Holden, Craig W. & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1994. "Risk aversion, imperfect competition, and long-lived information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 181-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cuf:journl:y:2017:v:18:i:1:liu:wu:yang is not listed on IDEAS
- Gong, Fuzhou & Liu, Hong, 2016. "Asymmetric information, heterogeneous prior beliefs, and public information," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 100-120.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2010-12-18 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-MST-2010-12-18 (Market Microstructure)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1012.2160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .