Report NEP-MST-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryszard Kokoszczyński & Paweł Sakowski & Robert Ślepaczuk, 2010. "Which Option Pricing Model is the Best? High Frequency Data for Nikkei225 Index Options," Working Papers 2010-16, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Yusaku Nishimura & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Kenjiro Hirayama, 2010. "The Financial Crisis and Intraday Volatility: Comparative Analysis on China, Japan and the US Stock Markets," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 10-29, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ilhyock Shim & Haibin Zhu, 2010. "The impact of CDS trading on the bond market: evidence from Asia," BIS Working Papers 332, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fuzhou Gong & Deqing Zhou, 2010. "Insider Trading in the Market with Rational Expected Price," Papers 1012.2160, arXiv.org.
- James J. Choi & Li Jin & Hongjun Yan, 2010. "What Does Stock Ownership Breadth Measure?," NBER Working Papers 16591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.