Risk measuring under model uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kai Detlefsen & Giacomo Scandolo, 2005. "Conditional and dynamic convex risk measures," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 539-561, October.
- Freddy Delbaen & Shige Peng & Emanuela Rosazza Gianin, 2008. "Representation of the penalty term of dynamic concave utilities," Papers 0802.1121, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2009.
- Kai Detlefsen & Giacomo Scandolo, 2005. "Conditional and Dynamic Convex Risk Measures," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2005-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Roorda, Berend & Schumacher, J.M., 2007. "Time consistency conditions for acceptability measures, with an application to Tail Value at Risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 209-230, March.
- Philippe Artzner & Freddy Delbaen & Jean-Marc Eber & David Heath, 1999. "Coherent Measures of Risk," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 203-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romain Blanchard & Laurence Carassus, 2017. "Convergence of utility indifference prices to the superreplication price in a multiple-priors framework," Papers 1709.09465, arXiv.org.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2010-05-08 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-05-08 (Risk Management)
- NEP-UPT-2010-05-08 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1004.5524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.