Report NEP-UPT-2010-05-08This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jocelyne Bion-Nadal & Magali Kervarec, 2010. "Risk measuring under model uncertainty," Papers 1004.5524, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2010.
- Benchimol, Jonathan & Fourçans, André, 2010. "Money and Risk Aversion in a DSGE Framework: A Bayesian Application to the Euro Zone," ESSEC Working Papers DR 10005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00477381_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ron Bird & Danny Yeung, 2010. "How Do Investors React Under Uncertainty?," Working Paper Series 8, The Paul Woolley Centre for Capital Market Dysfunctionality, University of Technology, Sydney.
- N. El Karoui & Mohamed M'Rad, 2010. "Stochastic Utilities With a Given Optimal Portfolio : Approach by Stochastic Flows," Working Papers hal-00477380, HAL.
- Claudia Miani & Stefano Siviero, 2010. "A non-parametric model-based approach to uncertainty and risk analysis of macroeconomic forecast," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 758, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Giuseppe Cappelletti, 2010. "A note on rationalizability and restrictions on belief," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 757, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.