Compensating asynchrony effects in the calculation of financial correlations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Bonanno & F. Lillo & R. N. Mantegna, 2001.
"High-frequency cross-correlation in a set of stocks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 96-104.
- Giovanni Bonanno & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2000. "High-frequency Cross-correlation in a Set of Stocks," Papers cond-mat/0009350, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2000.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henryk Gurgul & Artur Machno, 2017. "The impact of asynchronous trading on Epps effect on Warsaw Stock Exchange," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 25(2), pages 287-301, June.
- Sandoval, Leonidas, 2014. "To lag or not to lag? How to compare indices of stock markets that operate on different times," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 403(C), pages 227-243.
- Sandoval, Leonidas & Franca, Italo De Paula, 2012. "Correlation of financial markets in times of crisis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(1), pages 187-208.
- Münnix, Michael C. & Schäfer, Rudi, 2011. "A copula approach on the dynamics of statistical dependencies in the US stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 390(23), pages 4251-4259.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-17 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0910.2909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.