Country effects in CEE3 stock market networks: a preliminary study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Bonanno & F. Lillo & R. N. Mantegna, 2001.
"High-frequency cross-correlation in a set of stocks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 96-104.
- Giovanni Bonanno & Fabrizio Lillo & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2000. "High-frequency Cross-correlation in a Set of Stocks," Papers cond-mat/0009350, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2000.
- Onnela, J.-P. & Chakraborti, A. & Kaski, K. & Kertész, J., 2003. "Dynamic asset trees and Black Monday," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 324(1), pages 247-252.
- Lyócsa, Štefan & Výrost, Tomáš & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2012. "Stock market networks: The dynamic conditional correlation approach," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(16), pages 4147-4158.
- R. Mantegna, 1999.
"Hierarchical structure in financial markets,"
The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems,
Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- R. Mantegna, 1999. "Hierarchical structure in financial markets," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 11(1), pages 193-197, September.
- Lee, Junghoon & Youn, Janghyuk & Chang, Woojin, 2012. "Intraday volatility and network topological properties in the Korean stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(4), pages 1354-1360.
- Baumöhl, Eduard & Lyócsa, Štefan, 2012. "Constructing weekly returns based on daily stock market data: A puzzle for empirical research?," MPRA Paper 43431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lyócsa, Štefan & Baumöhl, Eduard, 2012. "Testing the covariance stationarity of CEE stocks," MPRA Paper 43432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tse, Chi K. & Liu, Jing & Lau, Francis C.M., 2010. "A network perspective of the stock market," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 659-667, September.
- J.-P. Onnela & K. Kaski & J. Kertész, 2004. "Clustering and information in correlation based financial networks," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 38(2), pages 353-362, March.
- Tabak, Benjamin M. & Serra, Thiago R. & Cajueiro, Daniel O., 2010. "Topological properties of stock market networks: The case of Brazil," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(16), pages 3240-3249.
- N. Vandewalle & F. Brisbois & X. Tordoir, 2001. "Non-random topology of stock markets," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 372-374, March.
More about this item
Keywordsstock market networks; minimum spanning trees; stock market integration;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-NET-2013-01-12 (Network Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.