What is the best firm size to invest?
Significant differences in the evolution of firm size distribution for various industries in the United States have been revealed and documented. For theoretical considerations, this finding puts major constraints on the modelling of firm growth. For practical purposes, the observed differences create a solid basis for selective investment strategies.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- de Wit, Gerrit, 2005.
"Firm size distributions: An overview of steady-state distributions resulting from firm dynamics models,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 423-450, June.
- Gerrit de Wit, 2004. "Firm Size Distributions : An overview of steady-state distributions resulting from firm dynamics models," Scales Research Reports N200418, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Ivan O. Kitov & Oleg I. Kitov, 2008.
"Long-Term Linear Trends In Consumer Price Indices,"
Journal of Applied Economic Sciences,
Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Financial Management and Accounting Craiova, vol. 3(2(4)_Summ).
- Kitov, Ivan, 2009. "Apples and oranges: relative growth rate of consumer price indices," MPRA Paper 13587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stanley, Michael H. R. & Buldyrev, Sergey V. & Havlin, Shlomo & Mantegna, Rosario N. & Salinger, Michael A. & Eugene Stanley, H., 1995. "Zipf plots and the size distribution of firms," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 453-457, October.
- Taisei Kaizoji & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Yuichi Ikeda, 2005. "Re-examination of the size distribution of firms," Papers physics/0512124, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2006.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0903.0286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.