The International Trade Network
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2010.
"The international-trade network: gravity equations and topological properties,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 5(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2009. "The International-Trade Network: Gravity Equations and Topological Properties," LEM Papers Series 2009/08, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2009. "The International-Trade Network: Gravity Equations and Topological Properties," Papers 0908.2086, arXiv.org.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral, 2017. "Networks of Value-added Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1291-1313, July.
- Kırer, Hale & Çırpıcı, Yasemin & Eren, Ercan, 2013. "Complex Networks Analysis of European International Trade: An Agent-Based Model," EY International Congress on Economics I (EYC2013), October 24-25, 2013, Ankara, Turkey 243, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association.
- Barigozzi, Matteo & Fagiolo, Giorgio & Mangioni, Giuseppe, 2011.
"Identifying the community structure of the international-trade multi-network,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 390(11), pages 2051-2066.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Giuseppe Mangioni, 2010. "Identifying the Community Structure of the International-Trade Multi Network," LEM Papers Series 2010/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- repec:eee:forpol:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:45-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:0707.4347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .