Combining Prior Information and Data to Uncover the Parameters from the Random Coefficient Discrete? Choice Demand Model
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Secretaria da ANPEC Rua Prof Marcos Valdemar de Freitas Reis s/n Campus do Gragoatá Bloco F Niterói, RJ 24210-201 Brazil|
Phone: 55 21 3674 7952
Web page: http://www.anpec.org.br
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lahiri, Kajal & Gao, Jian, 2002.
"Bayesian analysis of nested logit model by Markov chain Monte Carlo,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 103-133, November.
- Kajal Lahiri & Jian Gao, 2001. "Bayesian Analysis of Nested Logit Model by Markov Chain Monte Carlo," Discussion Papers 01-14, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Jerry Hausman & Gregory Leonard & J. Douglas Zona, 1994. "Competitive Analysis with Differentiated Products," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 34, pages 143-157.
- Ariel Pakes & Paul McGuire, 1994.
"Computing Markov-Perfect Nash Equilibria: Numerical Implications of a Dynamic Differentiated Product Model,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(4), pages 555-589, Winter.
- Ariel Pakes & Paul McGuire, 1992. "Computing Markov perfect Nash equilibria: numerical implications of a dynamic differentiated product model," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 58, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ariel Pakes & Paul McGuire, 1992. "Computing Markov Perfect Nash Equilibria: Numerical Implications of a Dynamic Differentiated Product Model," NBER Technical Working Papers 0119, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Caplin & Barry Nalebuff, 1990.
"Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
937, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Caplin, Andrew & Nalebuff, Barry, 1991. "Aggregation and Imperfect Competition: On the Existence of Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 25-59, January.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Marc Rysman, 2005.
"Unobserved Product Differentiation in Discrete-Choice Models: Estimating Price Elasticities and Welfare Effects,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 36(4), pages 771-788, Winter.
- Daniel A. Ackerberg & Marc Rysman, 2002. "Unobserved Product Differentiation in Discrete Choice Models: Estimating Price Elasticities and Welfare Effects," NBER Working Papers 8798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cardell, N. Scott, 1997. "Variance Components Structures for the Extreme-Value and Logistic Distributions with Application to Models of Heterogeneity," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 185-213, April.
- Steven T. Berry, 1994. "Estimating Discrete-Choice Models of Product Differentiation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(2), pages 242-262, Summer.
- Berry, Steven & Levinsohn, James & Pakes, Ariel, 1995. "Automobile Prices in Market Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 841-90, July.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou, 1995. "Product Differentiation and Oligopoly in International Markets: The Case of the U.S. Automobile Industry," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 891-951, July.
- repec:cdl:compol:217 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1994:i:34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Poirier, Dale J., 1996. "A Bayesian analysis of nested logit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 163-181, November.
- Amil Petrin, 2002. "Quantifying the Benefits of New Products: The Case of the Minivan," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(4), pages 705-729, August.
- Haijime Katayama & Shihua Lu & James Tybout, 2003. "Why Plant-Level Productivity Studies are Often Misleading, and an Alternative Approach to Interference," NBER Working Papers 9617, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2008:200807211342080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.