Are Belgian retail consumers considering Islamic finance loans solutions in function of their ethical profile? An opinion survey about the causality between ethical profiles and interest for those solutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Loken, Barbara, 1989. "Analyzing ethical decision making in marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 83-107, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sunil Kumar Maheshwari & M P Ganesh, 2007. "Ethics in Organizations: The Case of Tata Steel," Working Papers id:983, eSocialSciences.
- Zou, Lili Wenli & Chan, Ricky Y.K., 2019. "Why and when do consumers perform green behaviors? An examination of regulatory focus and ethical ideology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 113-127.
- Michaela Jackson & Paul Harrison & Boyd Swinburn & Mark Lawrence, 2015. "Marketing ethics in context: the promotion of unhealthy foods and beverages to children," Chapters, in: Handbook on Ethics and Marketing, chapter 17, pages 354-386, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Amanda Chu & Patrick Chau & Mike So, 2015. "Explaining the Misuse of Information Systems Resources in the Workplace: A Dual-Process Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 209-225, September.
- Kanika Bhal & Anubha Dadhich, 2011. "Impact of Ethical Leadership and Leader–Member Exchange on Whistle Blowing: The Moderating Impact of the Moral Intensity of the Issue," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 103(3), pages 485-496, October.
- Akaah, Ishmael P., 1997. "Influence of Deontological and Teleological Factors on Research Ethics Evaluations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 71-80, June.
- Aysen Bakir & Scott Vitell, 2010. "The Ethics of Food Advertising Targeted Toward Children: Parental Viewpoint," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(2), pages 299-311, January.
- Madeleine Feder & Barbara E. Weißenberger, 2019. "Understanding the behavioral gap: Why would managers (not) engage in CSR-related activities?," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 95-126, April.
- Rallapalli, Kumar C. & Vitell, Scott J. & Barnes, James H., 1998. "The Influence of Norms on Ethical Judgments and Intentions: An Empirical Study of Marketing Professionals," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 157-168, November.
- Mark S. Schwartz, 2016. "Ethical Decision-Making Theory: An Integrated Approach," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 139(4), pages 755-776, December.
- Michael O’Fallon & Kenneth Butterfield, 2012. "The Influence of Unethical Peer Behavior on Observers’ Unethical Behavior: A Social Cognitive Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 117-131, August.
- Chonko, Lawrence B. & Hunt, Shelby D., 2000. "Ethics and Marketing Management:: A Retrospective and Prospective Commentary," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 235-244, December.
- Barnett, Tim & Valentine, Sean, 2004. "Issue contingencies and marketers' recognition of ethical issues, ethical judgments and behavioral intentions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(4), pages 338-346, April.
- Singhapakdi, Anusorn & Sirgy, M. Joseph & Lee, Dong-Jin, 2010. "Is small business better than big business for marketing managers?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(4), pages 418-423, April.
- Chen, Yi-Mu & Huang, Tseng-Lung, 2016. "Do the warning notices decrease or increase opportunistic behavior in cinemas?," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 227-233.
- Valentine, Sean, 2010. "Human resource management, ethical context, and personnel consequences: A commentary essay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 908-910, August.
- Tariq, Samia & Ansari, Nighat G. & Alvi, Tariq Hameed, 2019. "The impact of intrinsic and extrinsic religiosity on ethical decision-making in management in a non-Western and highly religious country," MPRA Paper 96971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas McClaren, 2015. "The Methodology in Empirical Sales Ethics Research: 1980–2010," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 121-147, March.
- Matthias Fink & Rainer Harms & Isabella Hatak, 2012. "Nanotechnology and Ethics: The Role of Regulation Versus Self-Commitment in Shaping Researchers’ Behavior," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 569-581, September.
- John Cherry, 2006. "The Impact of Normative Influence and Locus of Control on Ethical Judgments and Intentions: a Cross-Cultural Comparison," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 113-132, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ajf:louvlf:2020011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Séverine De Visscher). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/lfuclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.