Directed Search with Phantom Vacancies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:150:y:2017:i:c:p:14-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marinescu, Ioana, 2017.
"The general equilibrium impacts of unemployment insurance: Evidence from a large online job board,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 14-29.
- Ioana Marinescu, 2016. "The General Equilibrium Impacts of Unemployment Insurance: Evidence from a Large Online Job Board," NBER Chapters,in: Social Insurance Programs (Trans-Atlantic Public Economic Seminar - TAPES) National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioana Marinescu, 2016. "The General Equilibrium Impacts of Unemployment Insurance: Evidence from a Large Online Job Board," NBER Working Papers 22447, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioana Marinescu, 2016. "The General Equilibrium Impacts of Unemployment Insurance: Evidence from a Large Online Job Board," Working Papers id:11141, eSocialSciences.
- Albrecht, James & Navarro, Lucas & Vroman, Susan, 2010.
"Efficiency in a search and matching model with endogenous participation,"
Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 48-50, January.
- James Albrecht & Lucas Navarro & Susan Vroman, 2009. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Model with Endogenous Participation," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv218, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Albrecht, James & Navarro, Lucas & Vroman, Susan, 2009. "Efficiency in a Search and Matching Model with Endogenous Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsdirected search; information persistence; vacancy age;
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2017-04-23 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-LAB-2017-04-23 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aim:wpaimx:1707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yves Doazan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/maseafr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.