Report NEP-LAB-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2017. "Did the crisis permanently scar the Portuguese labour market? Evidence from a Markov-switching Beveridge curve analysis," Working Paper Series 2043, European Central Bank.
- Tommaso Frattini, 2017. "Integration of immigrants in host countries - what we know and what works," Development Working Papers 427, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Christopher Flinn & Petra Todd & Weilong Zhang, 2017. "Personality Traits, Intra-household Allocation and the Gender Wage Gap," Working Papers 2017-029, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Shuhei Nishitateno & Masato Shikata, 2017. "Has improved daycare accessibility increased Japan's maternal employment rate? Municipal evidence from 2000-2010," Departmental Working Papers 2017-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Dauth, Christine & Lang, Julia, "undated". "Should the unemployed care for the elderly? : The effect of subsidized occupational and further training in elderly care," IAB Discussion Paper 201713, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Kate Preston & Arthur Grimes, 2017. "Migration and Gender: Who Gains and in Which Ways?," Working Papers 17_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Valeria Maggian & Antonio Nicoló, 2017. "The wrong man for the job: biased beliefs and job mismatching," Working Papers halshs-01455452, HAL.
- Peri, Giovanni & Yasenov, Vasil, 2017. "The Labor Market Effects of a Refugee Wave: Synthetic Control Method Meets the Mariel Boatlift," IZA Discussion Papers 10605, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jinkins, David & Morin, Annaig, 2017. "Job-to-Job Transitions, Sorting, and Wage Growth," IZA Discussion Papers 10601, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dehos, Fabian & Paul, Marie, 2017. "The effects of after-school programs on maternal employment," Ruhr Economic Papers 686, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Fabio Cerina & Alessio Moro & Michelle Petersen Rendall, 2017. "The role of gender in employment polarization," ECON - Working Papers 250, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Lamia Kandil & Hélène Périvier, 2017. "The sexual division of labour within couples in France according to their marital status: A study based on time - use surveys from 1985-1986, 1998-1999, and 2009-2010," Sciences Po publications 2017-04, Sciences Po.
- Niimi, Yoko, 2017. "Does Providing Informal Elderly Care Hasten Retirement? Evidence from Japan," AGI Working Paper Series 2017-07, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Tyrefors , Björn & Jansson, Joakim, 2017. "Gender Quotas in the Board Room and Firm Performance: Evidence from a Credible Threat in Sweden," Working Paper Series 1165, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- James Albrecht & Bruno Decreuse & Susan Vroman, 2017. "Directed Search with Phantom Vacancies," AMSE Working Papers 1707, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Wallin, Tina, 2017. "Self-employment and parenthood," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 453, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Vu, Tien Manh & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2017. "Decomposing Gender Equality along the Wage Distribution in Vietnam during the Period 2002–14," AGI Working Paper Series 2017-04, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Daron Acemoglu & Leopoldo Fergusson & Simon Johnson, 2017. "Population and Civil War," NBER Working Papers 23322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.