GINI DP 50: Child Poverty as a Government Priority: Child Benefit Packages for Working Families, 1992-2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marx, Ive & Marchal, Sarah & Nolan, Brian, 2012. "Mind the Gap: Net Incomes of Minimum Wage Workers in the EU and the US," IZA Discussion Papers 6510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael FÃ¶rster & Peter Whiteford, 2009. "How much Redistribution do Welfare States Achieve? The Role of Cash Transfers and Household Taxes," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(3), pages 34-41, October.
- Besley, Timothy, 1990. "Means Testing versus Universal Provision in Poverty Alleviation Programmes," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(225), pages 119-129, February.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Pearson, Mark, 2009.
"A Good Time for Making Work Pay? Taking Stock of In-Work Benefits and Related Measures across the OECD,"
IZA Policy Papers
3, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Herwig Immervoll & Mark Pearson, 2009. "A Good Time for Making Work Pay? Taking Stock of In-Work Benefits and Related Measures across the OECD," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 81, OECD Publishing.
- Kenworthy, Lane, 2013. "Progress for the Poor," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199676927.
- Natascha Van Mechelen & Sarah Marchal & Tim GoedemÃ© & Ive Marx & Bea Cantillon, 2011. "The CSB-Minimum Income Protection Indicators dataset (CSB-MIPI)," Working Papers 1105, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Wim Van Lancker & Joris Ghysels & Bea Cantillon, 2012. "An international comparison of the impact of child benefits on poverty outcomes for single mothers," Working Papers 1203, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-12-22 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-12-22 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aia:ginidp:50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiemer Salverda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aiuvanl.html .