The Nature of Ecological and Environmental Economics and its Growing Importance
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordseconomic scarcity; environmental change; global environmental arguments; neo-Malthusian economics; opportunity costs; sustainable economic development; sustainable economic growth.; Environmental Economics and Policy; Q01; Q50; Q56;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-01-07 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-01-07 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-01-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqseee:140865. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .