Population Effects On The Economic Development Of Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1974|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mitoshi Yamaguchi & Hans P. Binswanger, 1975.
"The Role of Sectoral Technical Change in Development: Japan, 1880–1965,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 57(2), pages 269-278.
- Yamaguchi, Mitoshi & Binswanger, Hans P., 1974. "The Role Of Sectoral Technical Change In Development: Japan 1880-1965," Staff Papers 13278, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Yamaguchi, Mitoshi, 1974. "Some Structural Changes In The United States And Japanese Economies," Staff Papers 13920, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Phillips, Llad & Votey, Harold L, Jr & Maxwell, Darold E, 1969. "A Synthesis of the Economic and Demographic Models of Fertility: An Econometric Test," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 298-308, August.
- Kaneda, Hiromitsu, 1968. "Long-Term Changes in Food Consumption Patterns in Japan, 1878-1964," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 01.