Adjustment of Exchange Rate and its Impact on Sri Lanka’s Agriculture under Policy Reforms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mitoshi Yamaguchi & George Kennedy, 1984. "A Graphic Model of the Effects of Sectoral Technical Change: The Case of Japan, 1880–1970," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 32(1), pages 71-92, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Sector; General equilibrium growth accounting approach; Exchange rate; Domestic food production sector; Policy reform and Sri Lanka’s economy.; Agribusiness; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade; O11; O13; O41; Q18;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare06:139930. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .