Conditions For Successful Land Reform In Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spio, Kojo & Groenewald, Jan A., 1997. "Rural Financial Markets: An Overview," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(2), June.
- Jooste, Andre & Aliber, Michael & van Schalkwyk, Herman D., 1998. "Indirect Effects Of Different Agricultural Trade Scenarios: A South African Case Study," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 37(4), December.
- A. E. Fernández Jilberto, 1991. "Introduction," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 3-9, March.
- van Renen, E., 1997. "The Batat Marketing Drive: Improving Market Access For Small Scale Farmers," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(4), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nomfundo Mabuza, Nosipho, 2016. "Socio-economic impact of land reform projects benefiting from the Recapitalisation and Development Programme in South Africa," Research Theses 243471, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ufstcp:28068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauovza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.