Food Retailing: Mergers, Leveraged Buyouts, and Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ronald W. Cotterill, 1991. "Food Retailing: Mergers, Leveraged Buyouts, and Performance," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 014, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jensen, Michael C. & Ruback, Richard S., 1983. "The market for corporate control : The scientific evidence," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-4), pages 5-50, April.
- Lamm, R McFall, 1981. "Prices and Concentration in the Food Retailing Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 67-78, September.
- Henry G. Manne, 1965. "Mergers and the Market for Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 110-110.
- Henry G. Manne, 1965. "Mergers and the Market for Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 351-351.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Binkley, James K. & Connor, John M., 1996. "Market Competition And Metropolitan-Area Grocery Prices," Working Papers 25988, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Connor, John M., 1999.
"Evolving Research On Price Competition In The Grocery Retailing Industry: An Appraisal,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(2), October.
- Connor, John M., 1999. "Evolving Research on Price Competition in the Grocery Retailing Industry: An Appraisal," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 119-127, October.
- Haller, Lawrence E., 1995. "The Effects of the Beatrice-Conagra Merger on Brand-level Marketing Strategies," Research Reports 25186, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uconnr:25217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmuctus.html .