Modeling Yield Risk Under Technological Change: Dynamic Yield Distribution and the U.S Crop Insurance Program
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zhu, Ying & Goodwin, Barry K. & Ghosh, Sujit K., 2011. "Modeling Yield Risk Under Technological Change: Dynamic Yield Distributions and the U.S. Crop Insurance Program," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(1), April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wyatt Thompson & Joe Dewbre & Patrick Westfhoff & Kateryna Schroeder & Simone Pieralli & Ignacio Perez Dominguez, 2017. "Introducing medium-and long-term productivity responses in Aglink-Cosimo," JRC Working Papers JRC105738, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Shen, Zhiwei, 2016. "Adaptive local parametric estimation of crop yields: implication for crop insurance ratemaking," 156th Seminar, October 4, 2016, Wagenigen, The Netherlands 249984, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Agarwal, Sandip Kumar, 2017. "Subjective beliefs and decision making under uncertainty in the field," ISU General Staff Papers 201701010800006248, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Poudel, Mahadeb Prasad & Chen, Shwu-En & Ghimire, Raju, 2013. "Rice Yield Distribution and Risk Assessment in South Asian Countries: A Statistical Investigation," International Journal of Agricultural Management and Development (IJAMAD), Iranian Association of Agricultural Economics, vol. 3(1), March.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Insurance; Model Comparison; Time-Varying Distribution; Financial Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2011-05-14 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:spaawp:102048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://servsas.fsaa.ulaval.ca/index.php?id=12482&L=1 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .