The Use of Nutrient Assimilation Services in Performance-based Water Quality Incentive Programs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bonham, John G. & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W., 2006.
"Cost-Effectiveness of Nutrient Management and Buffers: Comparisons of Two Spatial Scenarios,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(01), April.
- Bonham, John G. & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W., 2006. "Cost-Effectiveness of Nutrient Management and Buffers: Comparisons of Two Spatial Scenarios," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(01), pages 17-32, April.
- Greenhalgh, Suzie & Selman, Mindy, 2012. "Comparing Water Quality Trading Programs: What Lessons Are There To Learn?," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2).
More about this item
KeywordsNutrient assimilation; trading; ecosystem services; Environmental Economics and Policy; Q57;
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-02-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2013-02-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea13:143093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .