Increasing Profitability of Small Scale Orchard Producers through Optimizing Replacement Rate: The Case Study of Ghana
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. K. Perrin, 1972. "Asset Replacement Principles," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(1), pages 60-67.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bradford, Garnett L. & Miller, Stephen E., 1998. "An Analysis Of Alternative Net Present Value Capital Investment Decision Models," Working Papers 18804, Clemson University, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Bradford, Garnett L. & Eidman, Vernon R. & Jensen, Harald R., 1978. "A Systems Model Of The Indirect Energy Expended In Farm Machinery Production And Use," Staff Papers 13285, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Batterham, Robert L. & Fraser, K.I., 1995. "Capital Equipment Replacement Decisions," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(01), pages 1-8, April.
- Barry, Peter J. & Stanton, Bernard F., 2003. "Major Ideas In The History Of Agricultural Finance And Farm Management," Working Papers 14750, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Yates, C.M. & Rehman, T., 1998. "A linear programming formulation of the Markovian decision process approach to modelling the dairy replacement problem," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 185-201, October.
- Braford, Garnett L. & Reid, Donald W., 1984. "A Mathematical Programming Decision Model For Farm Machinery Replacement: A Conceptual Specification," 1984 Annual Meeting, August 5-8, Ithaca, New York 279091, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Deepa Pradhan & Tihomir Ancev & Ross Drynan & Michael Harris, 2011.
"Management of Water Reservoirs (Embungs) in West Timor, Indonesia,"
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 25(1), pages 339-356, January.
- Pradhan, Deepa & Ancev, Tihomir & Drynan, Ross G. & Harris, Michael, 2009. "Management of Water Reservoirs (Embungs) in West Timor, Indonesia," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48052, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Melton, Bryan E. & Huffman, Wallace E., 1997. "NAFTA and U.S.-Mexican Beef Trade: Long-Run Implications for Changes in Trade Flows from Technology Transfers," ISU General Staff Papers 199712010800001293, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Williams, Jeffery R. & Black, J. Roy & Steffe, James F., 1981. "A Economic Analysis of the Feasibility of the Retort Pouch for Packaging Fruit and Vegetable Commodities," Agricultural Economic Report Series 201301, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Brake, John R. & Melichar, Emanuel, 1977. "Agricultural Finance and Capital Markets," A Survey of Agricultural Economics Literature, Volume 1: Traditional Fields of Agricultural Economics 1940s to 1970s,, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr. & Short, Sara D., 2001. "The Beef Cow Replacement Decision," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 19(2), pages 1-21.
- Mahrizal & L. Lanier Nalley & Bruce L. Dixon & Jennie S. Popp, 2014. "An optimal phased replanting approach for cocoa trees with application to Ghana," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 291-302, May.
- Etherington, Dan M., 1977. "A Stochastic Model For The Optimal Replacement Of Rubber Trees," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Schuck, Eric C. & Frasier, W. Marshall & Ebel, Robert & Houk, Eric & Green, Gareth, 2011. "Retirement and Salinity Effects on Irrigation Technology Choices," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(1), pages 1-13.
- Sinh, L.X. & MacAulay, T. Gordon & Brennan, Donna C., 2003. "A Bio-economic Model of a Shrimp Hatchery in the Mekong River Delta of Vietnam," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 58261, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mesike, Chinye S. & Sagay, Godwin A. & Okoh, Rosemary N., 2010. "Optimum replacement period for rubber plantation in Nigeria," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universitaat zu Berlin, vol. 49(3), pages 1-14.
- Torell, L. Allen & Riggs, William W. & Godfrey, E. Bruce & Lyon, Kenneth S., 1989. "Grazing Impacts to Forage Production and the Rangeland Stocking Rate Decision," 1989 Annual Meeting, July 9-12, 1989, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 245037, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Bentley, Ernest & Waters, James R. & Shumway, C. Richard, 1976. "Determining Optimal Replacement Age Of Beef Cows In The Presence Of Stochastic Elements," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(2), pages 1-6, December.
- Chitose, Atsushi & Weaver, Robert D., 2007. "Dynamics of Slaughter Weight Response to Market Price Changes for Japanese Beef Cattle," Japanese Journal of Agricultural Economics (formerly Japanese Journal of Rural Economics), Agricultural Economics Society of Japan (AESJ), vol. 9, pages 1-14.
- Stutzman, Sarah & Weiland, Brandon & Preckel, Paul & Wetzstein, Michael, 2017. "Optimal replacement policies for an uncertain rejuvenated asset," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 185(C), pages 21-33.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119777. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.