Capital Equipment Replacement Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lynne, Gary D., 1988. "Machinery Replacement, Multiple Optima, and the 1986 Tax Reform Act," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(01), pages 179-187, July.
- J. M. Bates & A. J. Rayner & P. R. Custance, 1979. "Inflation and Farm Tractor Replacement in the U.S.: A Simulation Model," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(2), pages 331-334.
- R. K. Perrin, 1972. "Asset Replacement Principles," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(1), pages 60-67.
- Douglas, Robert A. & Peterson, Deborah C. & Kokic, Philip & Parameswaran, Bhamathy, 1995. "A Note on Accelerated Depreciation and Investment Allowances," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(01), April.
- Innes, Robert & Carman, Hoy F., 1988. "Tax Reform And Beef Cow Replacement Strategy," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(02), December.
- Lynne, Gary D., 1988. "Machinery Replacement, Multiple Optima, And The 1986 Tax Reform Act," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Micheels, Eric T. & Katchova, Ani L. & Barry, Peter J., 2004. "Machinery Investment in Illinois: A Study Examining Existing Investment Motivations," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20374, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.