U.S. Grain Handling And Transportation System: Factors Contributing To The Dynamic Changes In The 1980s And 1990s
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, William W. & Priewe, Steven R. & Dahl, Bruce L., 1998.
"Forward Shipping Options For Grain By Rail: A Strategic Risk Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(2), pages 1-19, December.
- Priewe, Steven R. & Wilson, William W., 1997. "Forward Shipping Options For Grain By Rail: A Strategic Risk Analysis," Agricultural Economics Reports 23414, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, Wesley W, 1994. "Market-Specific Effects of Rail Deregulation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Wilson, Wesley W, 1997. "Cost Savings and Productivity in the Railroad Industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 21-40, January.
- Wilson, William W. & Dahl, Bruce L., 1997. "Bidding On Railcars For Grain: A Strategic Analysis," Agricultural Economics Reports 23168, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yong Yik Wei & Aekapol Chongvilaivan & Chew Jing Yang, 2008.
"Alternative Approaches to the Development of Early Childhood Education in Singapore,"
Development Economics Working Papers
22581, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yong Yik Wei & Aekapol Chongvilaivan & Chew Jing Yang, 2008. "Alternative Approaches to the Development of Early Childhood Education in Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0808, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Wilson, Wesley W. & Wilson, William W., 1998. "Deregulation And Innovation In Railroad Shipping Of Agricultural Commodities: 1972-1995," AE Series 23090, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Wilson, Wesley W. & Wilson, William W., 2001. "Deregulation, rate incentives, and efficiency in the railroad market," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Vachal, Kimberly & Bitzan, John, 2000. "The Long-Term Availability of Railroads Services for U.S. Agriculture," UGPTI Department Publication 231803, North Dakota State University, Upper Great Plains Transportation Institute.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaes:23081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.