Impact of Trade Liberalization on the Korean Rice Market
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1992|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (701) 231-7441
Web page: http://www.ext.nodak.edu/homepages/aedept/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Askari, Hossein & Cummings, John Thomas, 1977. "Estimating Agricultural Supply Response with the Nerlove Model: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(2), pages 257-92, June.
- Koo, Won W. & Park, Chang J., 1988. "Econometric Analysis of Livestock Products Demand in Korea and Its Implications in the Korean Feed Grain Industry," Agricultural Economics Reports 23471, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Colin A. Carter, 1988. "Trade Liberalization in the Grain Markets," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(4), pages 633-641, December.
- Kym Anderson & Peter G. Warr, 1985. "General Equilibrium Effects of Agricultural Price Distortions: A Simple Model for Korea," School of Economics Working Papers 1985-01, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T. & Burt, Oscar R., 1983. "A Modified Partial Adjustment Model Of Aggregate U.S. Agricultural Supply," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(01), July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.