Econometric Analysis of Livestock Products Demand in Korea and Its Implications in the Korean Feed Grain Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richardson, James W. & Ray, Daryll E., 1978. "Demand For Feed Grains And Concentrates By Livestock Category," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(01), July.
- Richard Green & Zuhair A. Hassan & S. R. Johnson, 1978. "Alternative Estimates of Static and Dynamic Demand Systems for Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(1), pages 93-107.
- P. Tryfos & N. Tryphonopoulos, 1973. "Consumer Demand for Meat in Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 647-652.
- Kulshreshtha, Surendra N., 1979. "Functional Form Specification In The Quarterly Demand For Red Meats In Canada," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(02), December.
- Chang, Hui-shyong, 1977. "Functional Forms and the Demand for Meat in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(3), pages 355-359, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Young W. & Koo, Won W. & Yang, Seung-Ryong, 1992. "Impact of Trade Liberalization on the Korean Rice Market," Agricultural Economics Reports 23223, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dandsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.