Econometric Analysis of Livestock Products Demand in Korea and Its Implications in the Korean Feed Grain Industry
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1988|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: PO Box 5636, Fargo, ND 58105-5636|
Phone: (701) 231-7441
Web page: http://www.ext.nodak.edu/homepages/aedept/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chang, Hui-shyong, 1977. "Functional Forms and the Demand for Meat in the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(3), pages 355-59, August.
- Kulshreshtha, Surendra N., 1979. "Functional Form Specification In The Quarterly Demand For Red Meats In Canada," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(02), December.
- P. Tryfos & N. Tryphonopoulos, 1973. "Consumer Demand for Meat in Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 647-652.
- Richardson, James W. & Ray, Daryll E., 1978. "Demand For Feed Grains And Concentrates By Livestock Category," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(01), July.
- Richard Green & Zuhair A. Hassan & S. R. Johnson, 1978. "Alternative Estimates of Static and Dynamic Demand Systems for Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(1), pages 93-107.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nddaer:23471. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.