Functional Form Specification In The Quarterly Demand For Red Meats In Canada
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spitzer, John J., 1977. "A simultaneous equations system of money demand and supply using generalized functional forms," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 117-128, January.
- Gregory C. Chow, 1966. "On the Long-Run and Short-Run Demand for Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 111-111.
- S. N. Kulshreshtha & A. G. Wilson, 1972. "An Open Econometric Model of the Canadian Beef Cattle Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(1), pages 84-91.
- P. Tryfos & N. Tryphonopoulos, 1973. "Consumer Demand for Meat in Canada," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 647-652.
- T. Dudley Wallace, 1977. "Pretest Estimation in Regression: A Survey," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(3), pages 431-443.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blaylock, James R. & Salathe, Larry E. & Green, Richard D., 1980. "A Note On The Box-Cox Transformation Under Heteroskedasticity," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 5(02), December.
- Koo, Won W. & Park, Chang J., 1988. "Econometric Analysis of Livestock Products Demand in Korea and Its Implications in the Korean Feed Grain Industry," Agricultural Economics Reports 23471, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.