The Impact of Investments in Maize Research and Dissemination in Zambia, Part II: Annexes
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byerlee, Derek & Heisey, Paul W., 1996. "Past and potential impacts of maize research in sub-Saharan Africa: a critical assessment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 255-277, July.
- Melinda Smale & Eliab Simpungwe & Ekin Birol & Girma Tesfahun Kassie & Hugo de Groote & Raphael Mutale, 2015.
"The Changing Structure of the Maize Seed Industry in Zambia: Prospects for Orange Maize,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 132-146, January.
- Smale, Melinda & Simpungwe, Eliab & Birol, Ekin & De Groote, Hugo & Mutale, Raphael, 2013. "The Changing Structure of the Maize Seed Industry in Zambia: Prospects for Orange Maize," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161476, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Masters, William A. & Bedingar, Touba & Oehmke, James F., 1998.
"The impact of agricultural research in Africa: aggregate and case study evidence,"
Blackwell, vol. 19(1-2), pages 81-86, September.
- Masters, William A. & Bedingar, Touba & Oehmke, James F., 1998. "The impact of agricultural research in Africa: aggregate and case study evidence," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 19(1-2), September.
- repec:bla:srbeha:v:34:y:2017:i:4:p:386-400 is not listed on IDEAS
- Spencer, Dunstan S.C. & Badiane, Ousmane, 1995. "Agriculture and Economic Recovery in African Countries," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183375, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Byerlee, Derek & Pee, Peter, 2000. "Impacts of food crop improvement research: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 531-559, October.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; food policy; maize; Crop Production/Industries; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Downloads December 2008 - June 2009: 4; Q18;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midiwp:54731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.