Africa's Changing Farm Structure and Employment Challenge
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schoneveld, George Christoffel, 2014. "The geographic and sectoral patterns of large-scale farmland investments in sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 34-50.
- Chamberlin, Jordan & Jayne, T.S. & Headey, D., 2014. "Scarcity amidst abundance? Reassessing the potential for cropland expansion in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 51-65.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Financial Economics; Food Security and Poverty; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-06-22 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-06-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midips:171878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .