Africa's Changing Farm Structure and Employment Challenge
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jayne, T.S. & Chapoto, A. & Sitko, N. & Muyanga, M. & Nkonde, C. & Chamberlin, J., 2014. "Africa’s Changing Farm Structure and Employment Challenge," Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security Policy Research Briefs 259793, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics, Feed the Future Innovation Lab for Food Security (FSP).
References listed on IDEAS
- Chamberlin, Jordan & Jayne, T.S. & Headey, D., 2014. "Scarcity amidst abundance? Reassessing the potential for cropland expansion in Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 51-65.
- Schoneveld, George Christoffel, 2014. "The geographic and sectoral patterns of large-scale farmland investments in sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 34-50.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Financial Economics; Food Security and Poverty; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2014-06-22 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2014-06-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-06-22 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midips:171878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.