Urban Agricultural Practice in Residential Areas of Pune (India) and the Contribution to Urban Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zezza, Alberto & Tasciotti, Luca, 2010. "Urban agriculture, poverty, and food security: Empirical evidence from a sample of developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 265-273, August.
- Thomas Macias, 2008. "Working Toward a Just, Equitable, and Local Food System: The Social Impact of Community‐Based Agriculture," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1086-1101, December.
- Calvet-Mir, Laura & Gómez-Baggethun, Erik & Reyes-García, Victoria, 2012. "Beyond food production: Ecosystem services provided by home gardens. A case study in Vall Fosca, Catalan Pyrenees, Northeastern Spain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 153-160.
- Merten Nefs & Susana Alves & Ingo Zasada & Dagmar Haase, 2013. "Shrinking cities as retirement cities? Opportunities for shrinking cities as green living environments for older individuals," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 45(6), pages 1455-1473, June.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2010.300111_8 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:356:d:68073 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Krikser & Annette Piorr & Regine Berges & Ina Opitz, 2016. "Urban Agriculture Oriented towards Self-Supply, Social and Commercial Purpose: A Typology," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-19, August.
- Ina Opitz & Kathrin Specht & Regine Berges & Rosemarie Siebert & Annette Piorr, 2016. "Toward Sustainability: Novelties, Areas of Learning and Innovation in Urban Agriculture," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-18, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae18:276992. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.