Agglomeration Effects and Japanese Food Industry Investment in China: Evidence from the Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 2001. "The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262561476.
- Tuan, Chyau & Ng, Linda F. Y., 2004. "Manufacturing agglomeration as incentives to Asian FDI in China after WTO," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 673-693, August.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Eran Segev, 2000.
"Foreign Direct Investment in China: A Spatial Econometric Study,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Eran Segev, 1999. "Foreign direct investment in China: a spatial econometric study," Working Papers 1999-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Cheng, Leonard K. & Kwan, Yum K., 2000. "What are the determinants of the location of foreign direct investment? The Chinese experience," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 379-400, August.
- Belderbos, Rene & Carree, Martin, 2002.
"The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 194-211, June.
- Belderbos,R. & Carree,M., 2000. "The Location of Japanese Investments in China: Agglomeration Effects, Keiretsu, and Firm Heterogeneity," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suminori Tokunaga & Shaosheng Jin, 2011. "Market potential, agglomeration and location of Japanese manufacturers in China," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 9-19, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae06:25307. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .