Raising the Financial Costs of Children and Fertility Responses: Evidence from the Kibbutz
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ebenstein, Avraham & Hazan, Moshe & Simhon, Avi, 2011. "Raising the Financial Costs of Children and Fertility Responses: Evidence from the Kibbutz," CEPR Discussion Papers 8634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alma Cohen & Rajeev Dehejia & Dmitri Romanov, 2013. "Financial Incentives and Fertility," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
KeywordsKibbutz; Costs of Children; fertility; privatization; Financial Economics; Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-05-08 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-05-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:122844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrhuil.html .