Land use policies and practices for reducing vulnerability in rural Tajikistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2009. "Adapting to Climate Change in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3052, The World Bank.
- Heltberg, Rasmus & Bonch-Osmolovskiy, Misha, 2011. "Mapping vulnerability to climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5554, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hofman, Irna & Visser, Oane, 2014.
"Geographies of transition: The political and geographical factors of agrarian change in Tajikistan
[Geographien der Transformation: Die politischen und geographischen Faktoren der Landreform in Tad," IAMO Discussion Papers 151, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
More about this item
KeywordsVulnerability to risks; rural incomes; agriculture; land use policies; Tajikistan; climate change risks; sustainable land management; transition countries. Tajikistan; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2012-02-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2012-02-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:119834. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrhuil.html .