Acceptability of jackfruit-nut-bars as a healthy snack in Uganda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sakhhi Chhabra, 2015. "Determining the Optimal Price Point: Using Van Westendorp’s Price Sensitivity Meter," Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, in: S. Chatterjee & N.P. Singh & D.P. Goyal & Narain Gupta (ed.), Managing in Recovering Markets, edition 127, chapter 0, pages 257-270, Springer.
- Christine M. Sauer & Thomas Reardon & David Tschirley & Saweda Liverpool‐Tasie & Titus Awokuse & Roselyne Alphonce & Daniel Ndyetabula & Betty Waized, 2021. "Consumption of processed food & food away from home in big cities, small towns, and rural areas of Tanzania," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 52(5), pages 749-770, September.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Reardon, Thomas & Liverpool-Tasie, Saweda & Minten, Bart, 2022. "IFAD Research Series 78: The Small and Medium Enterprises’ quiet revolution in the hidden middle of food systems in developing regions," IFAD Research Series 321998, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
- McCullough, Ellen & Zhen, Chen & Shin, Soye & Lu, Meichen & Arsenault, Joanne, 2022. "The role of food preferences in determining diet quality for Tanzanian consumers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Varsha Khandker & Kedar Pandurang Joshi, 2019. "Price determination for 4G service using price sensitivity model in India," Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 18(2), pages 93-99, April.
- Okan Çolak & Levent Koşan, 2021. "Price Sensitivity Measurement: A Yield Management Approach," Istanbul Business Research, Istanbul University Business School, vol. 50(1), pages 47-76, May.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Marketing;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2021-12-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DCM-2021-12-20 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HEA-2021-12-20 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gagkfc:316519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iagoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iagoede.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.