Report NEP-DCM-2021-12-20This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DCM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Adelina Gschwandtner & Jose Eduardo Ribeiro & Cesar Revoredo-Giha & Michael Burton, 2021. "Combining Stated and Revealed Preferences for valuing Organic Chicken Meat," Studies in Economics 2113, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Benoit Chèze & Charles Collet & Anthony Paris, 2021. "Estimating discrete choice experiments : theoretical fundamentals," CIRED Working Papers hal-03262187, HAL.
- Taiga Tsubota, 2021. "Identifying Dynamic Discrete Choice Models with Hyperbolic Discounting," Papers 2111.10721, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2022.
- de Bresser, Jochem & Knoef, Marike & van Ooijen, Raun, 2021. "Preferences for In-Kind and In-Cash Home Care Insurance," Discussion Paper 2021-033, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tepe, Johanna & Lemken, Dominic, 2021. "Acceptability of jackfruit-nut-bars as a healthy snack in Uganda," Key Food Choices and Climate Change Project 316519, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Ding, Yulian & Yu, Jianyu & Sun, Yangyang & Nayga, Rodolfo M. Jr. & Liu, Yunyun, 2021. "Gene-Edited or Genetically Modified Food? The Impacts of Risk and Ambiguity on Chinese Consumers’ Willingness to Pay," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315239, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stefano Ceolotto & Eleanor Denny, 2021. "Putting a new 'spin' on energy labels: measuring the impact of reframing energy efficiency on tumble dryer choices in a multi-country experiment," Trinity Economics Papers tep1521, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.