Gender and incidence of indirect taxation: Evidence from Uganda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Engel, Eduardo M. R. A. & Galetovic, Alexander & Raddatz, Claudio E., 1999.
"Taxes and income distribution in Chile: some unpleasant redistributive arithmetic,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 155-192, June.
- Eduardo Engel & Alexander Galetovic & Claudio Raddatz, 1998. "Taxes and Income Distribution in Chile: Some Unpleasant Redistributive Arithmetic," Documentos de Trabajo 41, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Eduardo M.R.A. Engel & Alexander Galetovic & Claudio E. Raddatz, 1998. "Taxes and Income Distribution in Chile: Some Unpleasant Redistributive Arithmetic," NBER Working Papers 6828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John J Matovu & Duanjie Chen & Ritva Reinikka-Soininen, 2001. "A Quest for Revenue and Tax Incidence in Uganda," IMF Working Papers 01/24, International Monetary Fund.
- David E. Sahn & Stephen D. Younger, 1999. "Dominance Testing of Social Sector Expenditures and Taxes in Africa," IMF Working Papers 99/172, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsTax policies; Tax reforms; Household expenditures; Ssewanyana; Economic policy research center; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Labor and Human Capital;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eprcrs:54939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eprccug.html .