The role of trust in fruit and vegetable producer organisations – case study from Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Svein Ole Borgen, 2001. "Identification as a Trust-Generating Mechanism in Cooperatives," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(2), pages 209-228, June.
- Hansen, Mark H. & Morrow, J.L., Jr. & Batista, Juan C., 2002. "The Impact Of Trust On Cooperative Membership Retention, Performance, And Satisfaction: An Exploratory Study," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nilsson, Jerker & Helgesson, Matilda & Rommel, Jens & Svensson, Ellinor, 2020. "Forest-owner support for their cooperative's provision of public goods," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C).
- Nillson, J. & Hendrikse, G.W.J., 2009. "Gemeinschaft and Gesellschaft in Cooperatives," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-059-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Yildiz, Özgür & Rommel, Jens & Debor, Sarah & Holstenkamp, Lars & Mey, Franziska & Müller, Jakob R. & Radtke, Jörg & Rognli, Judith, 2014. "Research Perspectives on Renewable Energy Cooperatives in Germany: Empirical Insights and Theoretical Lenses," MPRA Paper 55931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hakelius, Karin & Hansson, Helena, 2016. "Members’ attitudes towards cooperatives and their perception of agency problems," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 19(4), October.
- Szabo, Gabor G. & Baranyai, Zsolt & Takacs, Istvan, 2011. "The Importance and Role of Trust in Agricultural Co-operation – Some Empirical Experiences from Hungary," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 116068, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Valérie Barraud-Didier & Marie-Christine Henninger & Pierre Triboulet, 2014. "La Participation des Adhérents Dans Leurs Coopératives Agricoles: Une Étude Exploratoire du Secteur Céréalier Français," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 62(1), pages 125-148, March.
- Liang, Qiao & Huang, Zuhui & Lu, Haiyang & Wang, Xinxin, 2015. "Social Capital, Member Participation, and Cooperative Performance: Evidence from China’s Zhejiang," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Peter Österberg & Jerker Nilsson, 2009. "Members' perception of their participation in the governance of cooperatives: the key to trust and commitment in agricultural cooperatives," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 181-197.
- Marie-Christine Henninger & Valérie Barraud-Didier, 2013. "Complexity of the link between members and cooperatives : a market relation based on social interactions [La complexité du lien adhérent-coopérative. La complexité du lien adhérent-coopérative : un," Post-Print halshs-01377049, HAL.
- Mihai TALMACIU & Krisztina Melinda DOBAY & Camelia APETROAIE, 2017. "A Socio-Economic Perspective on Agricultural Cooperation in Romania," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 14(2), pages 239-258.
- Barraud-Didier, Valérie & Henninger, Marie-Christine & El Akremi, Assâad, 2012. "The Relationship Between Members’ Trust and Participation in the Governance of Cooperatives: The Role of Organizational Commitment," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 15(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Arcas-Lario, Narciso & Martín-Ugedo, Juan Francisco & Mínguez-Vera, Antonio, 2014. "Farmers’ Satisfaction with Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing Spanish Cooperatives: An Explanation from Agency Theory," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 17(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Valérie Barraud-Didier & Marie-Christine Henninger & Asâad El Akremi, 2012. "The Relationship Between Members' Trust and Participation in Governance of Cooperatives : The Role of Organizational Commitment," Post-Print halshs-00695926, HAL.
- Banaszak, Ilona & Beckmann, Volker, 2010. "Compliance with Rules and Sanctions in Producer Groups in Poland," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 38(1), pages 1-15.
- Evans, Lewis & Meade, Richard, 2005. "The Role and Significance of Cooperatives in New Zealand Agriculture, A Comparative Institutional Analysis," Working Paper Series 3847, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Jia Shi & Jiacheng Zhang & Naiyan Xie & Zhuodong Yang & Jianli Luo, 2022. "An Agricultural Supply Chain Coordination Model: The Case of Trinity Comprehensive Cooperation Organization in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-22, July.
- Valérie Barraud-Didier & Marie-Christine Henninger & Geneviève Nguyen, 2015. "Les agriculteurs sont-ils traités justement par leur coopérative?," Post-Print hal-02632236, HAL.
- Zur, Andrew & Leckie, Civilai & Webster, Cynthia M., 2012. "Cognitive and affective trust between Australian exporters and their overseas buyers," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 73-79.
- Hao, J., 2018. "Cooperative member commitment, trust and social pressure -- the role of members’ participation in the decision-making," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275881, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lu Wang & Jianli Luo & Yuxia Liu, 2021. "Agricultural cooperatives participating in vegetable supply chain integration: A case study of a trinity cooperative in China," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 16(6), pages 1-20, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional and Behavioral Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SOC-2015-01-31 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae14:182935. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.