Report NEP-SOC-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2015. "Regional Economic Development, Social Capital and Governance: A Buchanian Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 390, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tse, Chun Wing & Wei, Jianwen & Wang, Yihan, 2014. "Social Capital and Disaster Recovery: Evidence from Sichuan Earthquake in 2008," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 195653, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Frank Ethridge & Maryann Feldman & Tom Kemeny & Ted Zoller, 2015. "The Economic Value of Local Social Networks," SERC Discussion Papers 0170, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Guccio, C. & Lisi, D., 2014. "Social interactions in inappropriate behavior for childbirth services: Theory and evidence from the Italian hospital sector," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/28, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca & Sudeep Ghosh & Sugata Marjit, 2015. "Religious fragmentation, social identity and cooperation: Evidence from a artefactual field experiment in India," Discussion Papers 1501, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Mauro Marè & Antonello Motroni & Francesco Porcelli, 2015. "Family Ties and Underground Economy," Working papers 16, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Deng, Wendong & Hendrikse, George, 2014. "Cooperative social capital - towards a lifecycle perspective," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182922, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Deng, Wendong & Hendrikse, George, 2014. "Social capital and incentives in the provision of product quality by cooperatives," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182687, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2014. "More than outcomes: The role of self-image in other-regarding behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Toshi H. Arimura & Hajime Katayama & Mari Sakudo, 2014. "Do Social Norms Matter to Energy Saving Behavior? Endogenous Social and Correlated Effects," Working Papers e076, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Muange, Elijah Nzula & Schwarze, Stefan & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Social networks and farmer exposure to improved cereal varieties in central Tanzania," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182645, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Szabó, Gábor G. & Baranyai, Zsolt & Vásáry, Miklós, 2014. "The role of trust in fruit and vegetable producer organisations – case study from Hungary," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182935, European Association of Agricultural Economists.