More than outcomes: The role of self-image in other-regarding behavior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Matthey, Astrid & Regner, Tobias, 2015. "More Than Outcomes: The Role of Self-Image in Other-Regarding Behavior," Review of Behavioral Economics, now publishers, vol. 2(4), pages 353-378, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:expeco:v:21:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10683-017-9551-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tobias Regner, 2016. "Reciprocity under moral wiggle room: is it a preference or a constraint?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-024, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tobias Regner & Astrid Matthey, 2015. "Do reciprocators exploit or resist moral wiggle room? An experimental analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-027, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
Keywordssocial preferences; other-regarding behavior; self-image; cognitive dissonance; social norms;
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2015-01-31 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2015-01-31 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2015-01-31 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2015-01-31 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2015-01-31 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-NEU-2015-01-31 (Neuroeconomics)
- NEP-SOC-2015-01-31 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jrp:jrpwrp:2014-036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Pasche). General contact details of provider: http://www.jenecon.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.