Report NEP-GTH-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Moulin, Herve & Ray, Indrajit & Gupta, Sonali Sen, 2014. "Coarse Correlated Equilibria in an Abatement Game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/24, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- John Duffy & Dietmar Fehr, 2014. "Equilibrium Selection in Similar Repeated Games: Experimental Evidence on the Role of Precedents," Working Papers 141505, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Alan Beggs, 2015. "Learning in Monotone Bayesian Games," Economics Series Working Papers 737, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Häfner, Samuel & Nöldeke, Georg, 2014. "Payoff Shares in Two-Player Contests," Working papers 2014/11, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Lars EHLERS & Bettina KLAUS, 2014. "Object Allocation via Deferred-Acceptance : Strategy-Proofness and Comparative Statics," Cahiers de recherche 14-2014, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2013. "Power indices when players can commit to reject coalitions," Working Paper Series 1401, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Charoensook, Banchongsan, 2015. "On the Interaction between Player Heterogeneity and Partner Heterogeneity in Strict Nash Networks," MPRA Paper 61205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nahid Masoudi & Marc Santugini & Georges Zaccour, 2015. "A Dynamic Game of Emissions Pollution with Uncertainty and Learning," Cahiers de recherche 1501, CIRPEE.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 2013. "Diverse Behavior Patterns in a Symmetric Society with Voluntary Partnerships," Working Papers e62, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Ro'i Zultan, 2014. "Auction Mechanisms and Bidder Collusion: Bribes, Signals and Selection," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_18, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2014. "More than outcomes: The role of self-image in other-regarding behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kimbrough, Erik & Rubin, Jared & Sheremeta, Roman & Shields, Timothy, 2015. "Commitment Problems in Conflict Resolution," MPRA Paper 61463, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Harless, Patrick, 2014. "A School Choice Compromise: Between Immediate and Deferred Acceptance," MPRA Paper 61417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Nobue Suzuki, 2013. "Efficiency may Improve when Defectors Exist," Working Papers e60, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2014. "Global environmental agreements and international trade: Asymmetry of countries matters," Volkswirtschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 170-14, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.