Report NEP-HPE-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Hein & Robert Kappel, 2014. "Raum, Welt, Wirtschaft: Andreas Predöhl – eine deutsche Wissenschaftlerkarriere," GIGA Working Paper Series 252, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Formal Approaches to Socio Economic Policy Analysis - Past and Perspectives," MPRA Paper 61348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Duffy & Dietmar Fehr, 2014. "Equilibrium Selection in Similar Repeated Games: Experimental Evidence on the Role of Precedents," Working Papers 141505, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Moulin, Herve & Ray, Indrajit & Gupta, Sonali Sen, 2014. "Coarse Correlated Equilibria in an Abatement Game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/24, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Ávalos, Eloy, 2014.
"Envidia, intolerancia y bienestar social
[Envy, intolerance and social welfare]," MPRA Paper 61212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2015. "Essentials of Constructive Heterodoxy: The Market," MPRA Paper 61236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miles S. Kimball, 2015. "Cognitive Economics," NBER Working Papers 20834, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesco Farina, 2015. "Development theory and poverty. A review," Working Papers 46-2015, Macerata University, Department of Studies on Economic Development (DiSSE), revised Jan 2015.
- Richard S. Grossman & Hugh Rockoff, 2015. "Fighting the Last War: Economists on the Lender of Last Resort," NBER Working Papers 20832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Conti, 2015. "The two â€œthird waysâ€ of capitalism: macroeconomic versus microeconomic regulation. A critical view," Discussion Papers 2015/195, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Clive L. Spash, 2015. "Bulldozing Biodiversity: The Economics of Optimal Extinction," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2015_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2015. "Secular Stagnation: The Long View," NBER Working Papers 20836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Femke De Keulenaer & Jan-Emmanuel De Neve & Georgios Kavetsos & Michael I. Norton & Bert Van Landeghem & George W. Ward, 2015. "In brief: Business cycle blues," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 440, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Alan Beggs, 2015. "Learning in Monotone Bayesian Games," Economics Series Working Papers 737, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Häfner, Samuel & Nöldeke, Georg, 2014. "Payoff Shares in Two-Player Contests," Working papers 2014/11, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara & Nobue Suzuki, 2013. "Efficiency may Improve when Defectors Exist," Working Papers e60, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 2013. "Diverse Behavior Patterns in a Symmetric Society with Voluntary Partnerships," Working Papers e62, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Paolo Crosetto & Gerhard Riener, 2015. "Of the stability of partnerships when individuals have outside options, or why allowing exit is inefficient," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2014. "More than outcomes: The role of self-image in other-regarding behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett, 2015. "Capital Taxation in the 21st Century," NBER Working Papers 20871, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Zorina Khan, 2015. "Knowledge, Human Capital and Economic Development: Evidence from the British Industrial Revolution, 1750-1930," NBER Working Papers 20853, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2014. "Industrialization: Why Britain Got There First," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 214, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Domanski, Dietrich & Moessner, Richhild & Nelson, William R., 2014. "Central banks as lender of last resort: experiences during the 2007-2010 crisis and lessons for the future," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-110, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Markus P. A. Schneider & Daniele Tavani, 2015. "Tale of Two Ginis in the United States, 1921-2012," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_826, Levy Economics Institute.