Report NEP-EVO-2015-01-31This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca & Sudeep Ghosh & Sugata Marjit, 2015. "Religious fragmentation, social identity and cooperation: Evidence from a artefactual field experiment in India," Discussion Papers 1501, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- John Duffy & Dietmar Fehr, 2014. "Equilibrium Selection in Similar Repeated Games: Experimental Evidence on the Role of Precedents," Working Papers 141505, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Astrid Matthey & Tobias Regner, 2014. "More than outcomes: The role of self-image in other-regarding behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-036, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Erkan Gören, 2015. "The Relationship Between Novelty-Seeking Traits and Comparative Economic Development," Working Papers V-374-15, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2014. "Fairness, socialization and the cultural deman for redistribution," Sciences Po publications 2014-20, Sciences Po.
- Gräbner, Claudius, 2015. "Formal Approaches to Socio Economic Policy Analysis - Past and Perspectives," MPRA Paper 61348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Takako Fujiwara-Greve & Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara, 2013. "Diverse Behavior Patterns in a Symmetric Society with Voluntary Partnerships," Working Papers e062, Tokyo Center for Economic Research.
- Henderson, Morgan & Whatley, Warren, 2014. "Pacification and Gender in Colonial Africa: Evidence from the Ethnographic Atlas," MPRA Paper 61203, University Library of Munich, Germany.